Thani Stratex Resources Limited (TSR) is a gold exploration company with a focus on North Africa, East Africa and the Middle East.
To make at least one significant gold discovery (greater than 3 million ounces) within three years and thereby create significant value for our shareholders.
TSR was formed in October 2014 by the current principle shareholders Thani Emirates Resource Holdings and Stratex International PLC. The business was established to take advantage of regional operational synergies, drawing on the exploration expertise of Stratex and the local knowledge/influence of Thani. The combination of skills in successful precious metal exploration, regional knowledge/influence and access to funding is considered to be the ideal underpinning for future business success.
The group operations focus on little explored concession areas in North East Africa and cover the following countries:-
- Egypt – licenses in Hutite and Anbat-Shakoosh with an admin office in Cairo.
- Djibouti – licenses in Pandora and Assaleyta with an admin office in Djibouti.
- BVI – holding company and virtual head office arrangement.
The key license details are as follows:
|Egypt||Hodine||At Hutite (within the Hodine concession) there is a non-JORC compliant resource of 520,000 oz of gold.
At Anbat-Shakoosh there is a non-JORC compliant resource of 540,000 oz of gold.
TSR has developed the exploration to reveal the potential for a major gold mineralization similar to the Sukari deposit to the north operated by Centamin where a Measured and Indicated Resource of 12.9Moz exists
Assal, Ladinis, Ida Koma, Hemad, Gahar, Oklila, Asgoli, Dimoli
|These licenses cover epithermal gold mineralization with potential to host at least one major discovery or indeed to be part of a new gold district with multiple gold discoveries|
The TSR group has a small team of experienced staff. They operate on a highly flexible basis to ensure costs are minimised and value to the business is maximised. The staff comprise:
|CEO||Country manager||Country manager|
TSR’s strategy is to maximise shareholder value through the development of the group’s exploration properties, by proving the existence of mineral resources and completing feasibility studies with a view to eventual mining. The group will either sell on proved resources or enter into joint ventures with suitable mining companies to exploit known resources.
TSR has high quality senior and local management who have the right technical skills and in-country experience to develop current concessions through this strategy.
The directors and management intend to deliver the strategy by:
- Reducing the timeframe of conventional exploration
- Ensuring the exploration process is both cost efficient and qualitatively effective
- Continually assessing the economic value of the licenses. Discarding those which don't meet the strict criteria for value enhancement and replacing same with new licenses which do.
TSR is privately owned by investors, including:
- Thani Emirates Resource Holdings (Dubai)
- Stratex International PLC (UK)
- Resource Capital Associates V1 LP (Canada)
- CNF Enterprises Ltd (UK)
- Nurture Ex (The Netherlands), via shareholdings in Thani Stratex Djibouti Ltd (TSR subsidiary)